LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time Travel Thursday #20 - Gobble, Gobble


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS FOR THE LINKY PARTY HERE!


Welcome to the twentieth Time Travel Thursday linky party at the Brambleberry Cottage.

Are you ready for our next trip back in time and into the future?

Then here we go!


I'm afraid the only transformation taking progress around the cottage, at present, is changing this...

author: stu_spivack

to this.

Hope your Thanksgiving is filled with abundant blessings!


Now, by all means, share what you've got!  ; )

8 comments:

  1. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy...does this look good. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I posted about some of my vintage Fiesta ware. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your holiday was great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad I found your blog today - fun stuff! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely feedback on my blog and on my projects !! I love to link up to your link parties!!Happy first Advent !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.