LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Time Travel Thursday #191 & Talented Time Travelers #190


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 191st Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage.

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

3 comments:

  1. Good evening, Liz - I hope your day was grand! Thanks for hosting the hopping party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. I have been having trouble with GFC and if I am already following you, and you following me, please forgive me. If not, please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.